What's up with the calculator on BB?? Where is the muliplication and divide button?? I would much rather only have the add, subtract, multiply and divide and do away with the MC, MR, MS, M+ and other stuff on there.

If there is no way to change that can I unistall this calculator and purchase or download freeware with a user friendly calculator??
    01-30-09 04:35 PM
    The multiply is the a (*) key, and the divide is the g (/) key. There is no way to mod the default calculator, but there may be a 3rd party one. Try checking the CB store. Hope that helped.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ecooper11; 01-30-09 at 05:15 PM. Reason: typo
    01-30-09 04:46 PM
    Multiply - the "*" button.
    Divide - the "/" button.
    The Screen replicates the physical keyboard.
    There are several 3rd party calculators available, try googling Blackberry Calculators".
    01-30-09 04:48 PM
    As ecooper11 indicated there is no way to modify the built in calculator application. Believe though that he meant to say that the "a" key is used for multiplication not the "q".
    01-30-09 04:49 PM
    [QUOTE=Chaz;1544167]The Screen replicates the physical keyboard.
    [QUOTE]

WOW... thanks for bringing that to my attention. I was trying to memorize the * and / and then I read your post.
    01-30-09 04:58 PM
    No problem. Glad to help.
    01-30-09 04:59 PM
    Now that I know how to use the default calculator, I won't need that other program. Thanks for the replies.
    01-30-09 04:59 PM
    As ecooper11 indicated there is no way to modify the built in calculator application. Believe though that he meant to say that the "a" key is used for multiplication not the "q".
    Yeah. I caught that right after I hit the post button on my bb. Sorry about that. Thanks for pointing that out
    01-30-09 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD