I just purchased BuzzMe Pro and I had a couple questions about it. 1st does anyone have the issue of using an Mp3 tone for text/pix message and it never stops until it plays all the way thru even if you hit buttons? Also sometimes it doesn't even vibrated for messages unless I do a battery pull? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 11:33 AM
    I think I figured it out. I have to have BuzzMe active in the background or else it won't work. I kept exiting the app completely I guess. It never did that before w/ the original BuzzMe's that just had phone call vibrates. Well, actually I don't get enough phone calls to of noticed lol. I think it's good now. I tried it w/ it in the background & it worked, then hit exit & it didn't work. So I guess that was the issue. Makes sense, I assume. But, it still plays my Mp3 ringtones until they finish, & that's 25 seconds lol. So you can say ANNOYING! lol
    05-13-09 09:30 PM
    I have the original & have been thinking about upgrading to Pro, knowing you can set mp3s is nice, but knowing it's plays the ENTIRE mp3 does sound annoying. Hopefully more people respond so I can get a better feel for this before I decide to upgrade.
    05-14-09 07:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD