Ok, just thought if ask here where all the curve owners are. I am buying a mint curve cheap, just because the girl bought an iphone and doesn't need it. But she can't find the disk and manual that came with it. I have a pearl now, and was wondering if the dm dusk for my pearl will work with the curve too? Or where I can get a disk for the curve for the dm if I need one? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks all!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-09 11:19 AM
    https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...93E4F3BB068C22

You can go to this site. select the software you want from the drop down menu (DM) and download. If you look around the site, you can also find a pdf user manual.
    02-05-09 11:22 AM
    The DM can be downloaded off the RIM web site, or if you have DM v4.5 or v4.6 from the Pearl then you are good to go.
    02-05-09 11:24 AM
    Really don't think you need the disk since the newest DM can be obtained from Blackberry. Usually the DM on the disk is quite outdated and I have found that I haven't needed it. I just downloaded DM 4.6 directly from Blackberry and it works fine. From my understanding DM 4.7 is still a bit buggy. Personally I wouldn't worry about the disk.

Just my .02

~Jazzi~
    02-05-09 11:25 AM
    Thanks all. I'm sure its worth the $50...lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-09 10:18 PM
    Yeah skip the disk anyhow. It will be outdated software. As others have stated bb.com will get you what you need.

4.6 without media manager is my advice
    02-05-09 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD