None of the buttons work on my curve, however scrolling works on the trackball but clicking on the trackball is not being detected. Any suggestions?
    02-03-09 10:59 PM
    Has water been in the phone?
    02-03-09 11:01 PM
    IF its not water damage try a battery pull........take out the batt, replace it and post back here
    02-03-09 11:05 PM
    If the phone got wet, take the battery out and do not put the battery back in the phone!
    02-03-09 11:09 PM
    I just had a similar problem and everyone said to do a battery pull first.......sure 'nuff my problem was resolved!! Try it! ^o^
    02-04-09 02:46 AM
    A lot of times it can simply be the software goofing up. BUTTTTTT sometimes it can also be a wiggly sim card.

If you haven't dropped it in a fish bowl or the like:

Pop out the battery,

Pull the sim,

Blow it out,

Put the sim back in and make sure the metal gate is locking the sim in place (down and slide)

put the battery back,

replace cover and turn on!

See if it helps!

=D
    02-04-09 03:26 AM
    I think the problem was that there was beer that got into the phone while I had it on the floor watching the Super Bowl.... I remember wiping a little bit of beer off the front of my curve after someone had spilled beer.

So is there anyway to fix this problem?
    02-04-09 05:10 PM
    Aha, beer = liquid, I knew it.

Sadly, even if you are able to remove the moisture out of it by putting the phone in some uncooked rice (remove battery first), problems may recur due to corrosion of the metal contacts in the phone down the road.
    02-04-09 05:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD