Hello ppl...I'm a newbie....and I cant get Bubble Popper on my curve...what am I doing wrong!?!?!??
    06-07-08 11:39 PM
    Bubble Popper? I assume this is a game?

First of all, welcome to Crackberry! Secondly, HOW are you trying to download this game (assuming I'm right and this is a game...) Are you downloading OTA (Over The Air) from your blackberry or are you downloading it to your computer and then trying to get in on your device using the Desktop Manager?

What type of error message are you receiving (if at all)? From what site are you downloading?

Once we have some specifics, we can better help you!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-08 11:58 PM
    Hi...yes it is a game.....

Thanks for trying to help me but I think I was just having one of my "moments"...(I hadnt extracted the file yet)...I know...I know...but hey I'm still learning...
    06-08-08 12:17 AM
    I couldnt do it either. I tried downloading it from the site on my phone but it tells me the item u selected can not be displayed. Do you wish to save the item? Then if I hit no it says Unsupported media type: application/zip. I really dont know what to do from there. Can someone help me?

Thanks
    06-08-08 07:26 AM
    JrsyGrl,

Sounds like this is not an OTA dowload, but one that needs to be downloaded to your computer and then loaded to your blackberry via download manager.

Welcome to Crackberry!!!
    ~P
    06-08-08 09:25 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry
    06-08-08 11:10 AM
    Hello ppl...I'm a newbie....and I cant get Bubble Popper on my curve...what am I doing wrong!?!?!??
    Welcome to Crackberry

I couldnt do it either. I tried downloading it from the site on my phone but it tells me the item u selected can not be displayed. Do you wish to save the item? Then if I hit no it says Unsupported media type: application/zip. I really dont know what to do from there. Can someone help me?

Thanks
    Welcome to Crackberry

msblueline
    06-08-08 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD