I've had my curve 8320 for about two months now and just recently started experiencing problems with it. For instance, my emails weren't being forwarded to the phone (fixed it by deleting accounts off the phone and re-adding them). Then, my facebook notifications weren't being sent to my phone, so i downloaded the newest version of the application, logged out of it, and then logged in again and somehow that seemed to fix it.

NOW... my browser won't open! Every time I try, something pops up that says, "Uncaught exception: invisible node cannot be made current!" I am totally and completely lost as to what this means, and I've already spent too much time on the phone with customer service and they didn't help at all....

I may not be the most technologically smart person... but PLEASE help =[
    07-25-08 11:40 AM
    07-25-08 11:51 AM
    Do you have the browser set to start at Bookmarks? I was getting the same error after I recently changed my browser start to Bookmarks. Once I changed it back to start at Home Page, the error went away.

To change it though, you will need to be in the browser and the only way I was able to get the browser to start without the error to pop up was to click an html link in an email. That opened the browser without problem and from there I was able to get to the menu to change the setting.

Good luck
    07-26-08 10:35 AM
    it worked!! thank you so much =]
    07-26-08 10:47 AM
    Someone had mentioned that you should be able to get into the browser either through a link in an email, or through the facebook application if you have that. Once you get in, go to Options--> Browser Configuration-->change the setting of "Start Page" to Home Page rather than Bookmarks.

Seemed to work for me when I tried it. Hope that helps you too =]
    SuperBad, first to line, again!

Great find sunkast, you do know your search technique.

Welcome to CrackBerry.
    Last edited by Stoner; 07-26-08 at 11:41 AM.
    07-26-08 11:38 AM
    SuperBad, first to line, again!

Great find sunkast, you do know your search technique.

Welcome to CrackBerry.
    Its because Sunkast is bad a** like Fogel!
    07-26-08 11:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD