this is my 4th berry, including a pearl, a curve 8320 and a curve javeline 8900 (thanks god dont have more names)..

this one is the 8320 of my wife.. tmobile send the phone this week on a xchange deal cuz the old one was having problems with the connector to the charger..so any ways.. the problem now is after the switch of of phones the back up and all that.. i was cheking and when i go to browser.. and click the Go To.. option, then look for the bookmark.. theres two homes, tmobile one and blackberry one..

on my previous phones when you go to blackberry home.. it go to a web where you can check some stuff and even download stuff like social thinks like facebook, or aim for example, but now i try to go to blackberry home page and only go to a help page.. showing an example of the another page im talking about..

any idea whats wrong? i only have like 5 days to return the other phone, and i want to make sure the new/refurbished for sure phone its working ok!

03-20-09 05:18 PM
    Resending service books
    Either log onto your carriers BIS where you can edit your email info etc and resend from there, or find the manage internet email icon and follow that thru.

Register the Host Routing Table
    Options, advanced, host routing table, menu key register
    03-20-09 05:25 PM
    ... but the emails are working fine.. problem is with the internet conx and with blackberry home pag.!!!

thanks.
    03-20-09 05:32 PM
    Did you register the host routing table?

Is that phone ON a data plan?
    03-20-09 05:34 PM
    Open the browser, then options, browser config.. make sure the browser is Internet Browser, all boxes are checked, emulation mode is blackberry
    03-20-09 05:35 PM
    well im going home now, and i will check that, thanks.

any other ideas are wellcome guys.!
    03-20-09 07:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD