I am just baffled by this, as my name states my ignorance, when browsing an email page, logging off, then closing the browser. Why is it that I can just go back to the history page highlight it and Voila! it reappears without having to log back in.
    If I close the browser shouldn't it automatically ask for my password the next time I try to get back to that page? This is happening with a couple of websites and I am skeptical of trying to access my credit union info until I can clarify this.

And yeah, I lost my battery cover latch thingy too. I just got the rubberized cover from VZW, solved my issue.

Thanks for reading
    MDA
    12-18-08 02:07 PM
    well i do know a lot of sites do save passwords and login information for up to 48 hours. some keep the info stored forever.

in your browser options you can select to clear your cache so then all info is removed including passwords logins whatever have you
    12-18-08 02:10 PM
    When you are done using the browser, hit menu>options>cache operations and clear cache and cookies. You will have to log into your apps...
    12-18-08 02:13 PM
    When you are done using the browser, hit menu>options>cache operations and clear cache and cookies. You will have to log into your apps...
    Thanks for the replies, I was hoping that there was an easier way to do this.
    let me get back to fixing this whole Big 3 bailout thing.
    12-18-08 02:33 PM
    Browser>Menu>Cache> hit enter or click on all the options or you can connect your BB to your DM and go to Backup/Restore>Advanced and look for the browser cache option and choose clear.
    12-18-08 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD