I just upgraded myself to a blackberry 8330 curve from a pearl... I used to have a link under my icons to be able to check email or browse the web but now both icons have disappeared. I tried sending email to myself hoping maybe that would urge something to pop up and help me along but no luck.
    Any ideas on how to solve this?? The only option the phone gives me for setting up email is to set up an enterprise account but even that freezes. I checked my account status and it says I still have the web/email option on my plan from Verizon. I went the ebay route to purchase this phone since my account wasn't eligible for an upgrade so I'm afraid to go straight to Verizon for help - they usually have no idea what I'm talking about anyway.
    03-20-09 10:51 PM
    Resend your service books and do a battery pull

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 10:52 PM
    BIS is down for verizon. You won't be able to log on to it online either. Give it a few hrs and it should be back to normal.
    03-21-09 01:59 AM
    Go to Options - Advanced - Host Routing Table, hit Menu and select Register Now. That will bring your browser back.

BTW, Sprint's BIS is down right now too... Odd...

03-21-09 02:02 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/syst...onight-186966/

03-21-09 02:13 AM
    I also noticed a 1 hour delay on BBIM on T-Mobile yesterday morning at about 1100.
    03-21-09 02:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD