Cant see my browser icon on the desktop. Only when i choose switch applications, then i see the browser otherwise it is not displayed among the other icons on the main screen. i have tried 'show all' but it wudnt show.
    help
    04-02-08 04:45 AM
    Maybe you need to restore with the desktop manager?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-08 05:01 AM
    I had the same problem when I downloaded the new OS. What I did was the following:
    Browser>Options>Browser Configuration. Select INTERNET BROWSER as your browser, not MEdianet. Then, under Browser>Options>General Properties, make sure your default browser is Internet Browser. This should restore the icon. It did for me.
    04-02-08 09:12 PM
    i was going to select internet browser but it only showed medianet for me. Hmm
    04-02-08 10:13 PM
    well i resent service books (don't even know if that did anything) but i ended up seeing the browser option under medianet. now i have a browser again.
    04-02-08 10:37 PM
    Good job ... Same thing happened to me as I deleted the OS with JL_CMDR and installed the 4.5 from scratch.

I resent the s books and it was all good
    04-02-08 11:40 PM
    Glad it helped. Now if someone could figure out youtube for the 8310. From my observations it works on the 8320 with edge. I have read that people who have an unlocked 8310 working on tmo. Still waiting for att and see what settings they are using

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-08 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD