So i recently installed the new OS to my curve and have noticed that in the background, an application called earthquake is running. It is not in the applications list and blackberry manager does not find it how do i remove this?
    03-19-09 09:38 AM
    Could be a service book from your carrier, I have never heard of it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 09:54 AM
    ok ill look into that, thanks also My browser shortcut button is gone since i updated, i can go to it where i switch applications but it does not have an icon, is there a way to make one?
    03-19-09 09:58 AM
    You need to resend your service books by going to where you set your email accounts up at and going to send service books, and register your HRT .. Options-advance-host routhing tables- menu-register..

03-19-09 10:00 AM
    Is the earth rumbling a bit wherever you take it??
    03-19-09 10:01 AM
    Is the earth rumbling a bit wherever you take it??
    lol nope sure isn't, or hasn't yet
    03-19-09 10:05 AM
    You need to resend your service books by going to where you set your email accounts up at and going to send service books, and register your HRT .. Options-advance-host routhing tables- menu-register..

there is a list of a bunch of different ones with one is bold, do i just register to the one in bold?
    03-19-09 10:06 AM
    You don't have to go to any just when you get to the list under host routing tables, hit menu then register

03-19-09 10:07 AM
    ok i did this thanks for the help, the browser works now i just have an earthquake... is there anyway to use the gps the phone comes with for things like maps? the phone had it but when i unlocked to tmobile it went away
    03-19-09 10:23 AM
    Use something like google maps.. Or nav4all

03-19-09 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD