Hey guys,

I work for a regional cellular provider, and have received a Blackberry 8350i for a season to learn. That being said, I am somewhat ashamed that I know very little, (or at least think that I do) about the actual functionality. I have played around with it somewhat, and think that I am learning quite a bit, quickly.

In starting off, I am very curious about this one part. I have 2 computers, one at my work, and one at my home. Can I sync this Blackberry with both computers? If so, will my home contacts come to my work computer, etc, or, can I set up to different accounts?

Also, when I set up the Blackberry software on my home computer, it won't erase my emails on my home computer, and put them exclusively on the Blackerry, will it?

Also, while I am at it, let me ask this question. Say I have my email set up from my work email to hit my blackberry. It will also come to my work computer through outlook, so, essentially be in both places, right?

Thanks. I can't wait to find out how to do all sorts of neat stuff with this phone, including make phone calls (lol.) Oh yeah, and watch YouTube videos, have not been able to do that yet.

Jeremy
    08-26-09 12:32 PM
    Here's a link to a very good series of information for the Blackberry. It contains a lot of different topics and can help you a lot on getting familar with your Phone.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...e-series-4716/
    08-26-09 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD