Sorry...8330. Bought 3 themes last night from site. Downloaded to my PC, using Desktop Manager to copy over. I am able to get applications to be added through the desktop and they sync according to all statuses, however when I go to themes on the blackberry, they are not there....no error message. Any help / recommendations.
    02-15-09 07:40 AM
    Themes are showing up when I look at Application list on the Blackberry just can't "view" them or use them on Theme option
    02-15-09 07:56 AM
    Are the themes definately compatible for your device/OS ? If yes , have you removed any of the stock BB dimension themes? The stock themes act as a backbone for third party themes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 08:11 AM
    Not trying to insult your intelligence in any way here...

Make sure that the themes you installed are compatible with your phone, both model and OS version. Generally if a theme you install doesn't show up in your themes list it's because of one of those.

02-15-09 08:13 AM
    Correct, if the theme is listed under Options >Advanced Options > Applications, but not under Themes, it's for the wrong device or OS...

02-15-09 08:17 AM
    After I started reseaching, correct, I chose the wrong model, duh, sorry everyone.
    02-15-09 08:38 AM
    That happens lol

02-15-09 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD