the **** with it..ride dirtay...lol

i'm fortunate to be able to use my phone when i work whenever i want...i work 12 hours shifts and i'm constantly on my laptop and phone, when my boss walks by he looks at my screen asks wat i'm watching usually says "nice.." and goes along his way haha
    07-29-08 08:00 AM
    "did i just catch you texting??"
    omfg
    I was just about to casually say "no, you just caught me sms'ing, emailing,im'ing, browsing, and watching TMZ!!!!"
    ahahahahahahaha.
    That is too funny! ROFL I know it is wrong but everyone does it. Just don't get caught because the make the rules more and more harsh. I have seen people get fired for getting "caught in the act". Funny name for a thread...made me look
    07-29-08 08:47 AM
    Is it really worth getting sacked over your BB? I hate to say it like this and I know I am probably going to get some hatemail but it is just a "phone." Maybe not to us in here but to your higher-ups, it is just a phone. And like any other cell phone you need to be careful when using it at work. I love my BB but I'm not willing to lose my job over it.
    07-29-08 09:12 AM
    Fortunately I work at a job where I'm not only allowed to use my bb all day, but encouraged. When you sell the carriers phones, they like you to play with them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-08 11:24 AM
    Fortunately I work at a job where I'm not only allowed to use my bb all day, but encouraged. When you sell the carriers phones, they like you to play with them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Makes sense, everybody wins in your case! Unfortunately I'm on the flipside as several others in this thread. I'm the employer and unless I'm paying you to be on the phone, there's no need to be on the phone. I'm not in the telecom industry so it's a simple equation. If I have gotten my essential items done for the day I'll straighten up my desk, clean up around the office, wash work vehicles, help others with their work, whatever helps my company's image and productivity. I expect the same of those that work for me.

There are only a VERY few real instances where there is truly nothing else left to do productive while on the clock. Otherwise why would anyone want you to be on the clock? With me if my people have accomplished what I need them to accomplish for the day or the week I'll gladly pay them for a full day or full week and let 'em leave early because they've been busting their assess and earning there income. If I see they've gotten more accomplished than I expected out of them I tell 'em to get the **** outta here and go have some fun! (and they get paid for their whole time) But talking to the spouse/sig other/ friend about how there day is going and crap like that is not making me money so it shouldn't make them money. Again I prefer to keep the equation simple.
    07-29-08 11:44 AM
    This saturday will be the true test when I go in to get my sleeve started..
    4 hours, right arm
    hmmm
    I think that will be the only 4 hours of my life that I will be ok will not using my cberry!!
    lol
    That would be the best time to use it. Make sure you post pics, would love to see it.
    07-29-08 12:20 PM
    Is it an addiction if a health care provider is texting/emailing on his BB while a patient is in the hospital room while providing patient care??????????
    07-29-08 12:22 PM
    Is it an addiction if a health care provider is texting/emailing on his BB while a patient is in the hospital room while providing patient care??????????
    When I went to the ER because of kidney stones, the nurse that was about to inject me an IV of Potasium Chloride decided that when her phone rang, it was a priority over injecting me.

Not to mention I was in scrutiating pain, I did not appreciate the delay since my relieve was on the other side of that needle....ugh..

I totally agree, in some settings, it would be devastating.
    07-29-08 01:07 PM
    That would be the best time to use it. Make sure you post pics, would love to see it.

ofcourse! I would love to share!!
    07-29-08 06:59 PM
84 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD