Ive GOTTA say, the boost 8330 is a MUCH better buy over the 8330 offered by metro pcs.

1) PRICE: Boost $249
    Metro $349

2) Coverage: Boost: Nationwide 3G powered by Sprint
    Metro: Regional 2G

Both are $60 monthly, but really which would you rather pay for. IMO boost slapped the face of metro by offering the curve 8330 for $100 bucks less, and with a powerful 3G network. Actually they slapped a lot of faces, even their own, i was on sprint and had a 8330 curve and was paying $99.99 for the simply everything, so when my contract was up i switched to the boost curve, kept my number, and its the same thing, but i pay $60 now.
    04-27-10 10:38 AM
    I totally agree. Honestly, the internet on my Boost branded BB 8330 is blazing fast. Metro PCS is a JOKE compared to Boost's (Sprint's) 3g speds.

I hope boost continues to add more BB"s and other high end phones.

IMO 60 for ulmited everthing, INCLUDING unlim 3g is awesomee

Ive GOTTA say, the boost 8330 is a MUCH better buy over the 8330 offered by metro pcs.

1) PRICE: Boost $249
    Metro $349

2) Coverage: Boost: Nationwide 3G powered by Sprint
    Metro: Regional 2G

Both are $60 monthly, but really which would you rather pay for. IMO boost slapped the face of metro by offering the curve 8330 for $100 bucks less, and with a powerful 3G network. Actually they slapped a lot of faces, even their own, i was on sprint and had a 8330 curve and was paying $99.99 for the simply everything, so when my contract was up i switched to the boost curve, kept my number, and its the same thing, but i pay $60 now.
    04-27-10 10:49 AM
    Looks like BOOST is getting GREAT revues. Keep it up BOOST and you will be NUMBER 1 everywhere. All we really want is Fair monthly price, great coverage and good browsing service. At least BOOST figured out how to give it to us.

I love the 8330 phone too. Does al I need and more.
    04-28-10 04:22 PM
    honestly just becuase I think boost is going to get BIGGG I am really thinking of dropping some money on some Sprint stock.

Check it out... the symbol is S, its only at like 4.25 a share compared to att whcih is almost $30.

Only thing is Sprint needs to get some real legit iphone competitors other wise more and more peoplle will be dropping their contract service.

I am thinking if everyone who is on contract with spring went to boost thatd hur tthem haha
    05-02-10 12:28 PM
    hey, stuckinaloop i totally agree with you when you said to buy Sprint's stock. Four days ago i brought $200 worth of Sprint stock. I recently ordered my boost blackberry from best buy and i just cant wait to get it in the mail. I had an Iphone before this purchase and like some other people AT&T Raped me for two years. LOL
    05-03-10 06:48 AM
    I've had Boost for a year, recently upgraded to the BB plan--love it!!! I know the 8330 isn't the latest and greatest, but it works really well, battery life is excellent, and the battery re-charges very quickly!

I live in a rural area and was little worried about coverage. My Boost Motorola i776 did a really good job--just driving around with friends I would jut about always have more bars than anyone else......still, that's on the IDEN network and I didn't know how well the CDMA would work. I checked out Sprint's coverage map for my area and it looked iffy......but to my surprise I get GREAT reception and coverage--I'd say even better than I was getting via IDEN!

I will never, EVER, sign another cell phone contract again--and I'd encourage others to do the same!!! Screw those greedy bastards........

Boost has been great. Customer service as been responsive, online payments are easy, really no complaints. Well, when I was on the E. Coast last year (N. Virginia) with my IDEN phone I did get a lot of "all circuits busy" messages in the evening, but that's never happened to me here on the W. Coast.

Keep it up Boost--I tell all my friends about you great rates and good coverage!!!

Oh, one last thing, Best Buy had the Boost BB on sale for $199 when I was there last week..........
    05-05-10 12:19 PM
    I've been a very happy & content Boost customer since I jumped ship from AT&T in 2000. Was w/ AT&T for 11 years .
    Riding on the back of Sprint's 3G network , using quality phones from Motorola & Blackberry , cheap & consistent coverage & setting the standard for cheap service have really gained Boost a growing , steady base of loyal supporters .
    Alexander G. Bell would approve .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-10 07:06 AM
    Initially apprehensive about the bb. Had fair coverage and minor texting issues with an iDen phone. Made the plunge and have not looked back. Excellent coverage, no problems and saving a lot of $. I have friends locked into contracts that are going to jump ship when their time is up. I can't say enough good things about Boost.

08-20-10 08:28 AM
    I think Boost Mobile is going to get big! I just got my curve off of HSN. First month free and unlimited everything at $60 a month, just like Metro, which I just left.

HSN sold 12,000 curves that day!
    08-20-10 03:29 PM
    Well I heard they are both CDMA(3g) so speeds should be fast. However, Metro has bad reception, Boost uses the Sprint CDMA towers. Best phone in the end? 8330 by Boost Mobile.

08-21-10 10:38 PM
    Always check the carriers coverage in Your area! Coverage still varies depending on location. Unfortunately it's the last thing most of us think of when we get the impulse to buy a new phone. Every carrier will have dead zones. A little research goes a long way in this department. Good luck to all concerned.

08-22-10 08:47 AM
    Always check the carriers coverage in Your area! Coverage still varies depending on location. Unfortunately it's the last thing most of us think of when we get the impulse to buy a new phone. Every carrier will have dead zones. A little research goes a long way in this department. Good luck to all concerned.

Yeah that's something people do not need to think about when you are paying for a no contract phone, however for a contract, yes it is something you need to be very aware of, check the coverage for where you frequently go to, where you live, etc. Sprint has decent coverage(Boost Mobile) and Metro has pretty bad coverage.

08-22-10 09:32 AM
    Gotta disagree with you there Smokexz, if you buy a Boost bb and Sprint has bad coverage in your locale you will suffer contract or not.

08-22-10 02:48 PM
    Gotta disagree with you there Smokexz, if you buy a Boost bb and Sprint has bad coverage in your locale you will suffer contract or not.

Return the phone and get your money back for the month, no real loss, just go search for another carrier.

08-22-10 03:00 PM
    There ya go. Now I understand what you were saying. No opt out early fee!

08-22-10 04:01 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD