I just purchased the curve 8330 and I do not seem to have the bookmark option. A friend managed to get it to come up but then it disappeared again. Also, I am unable to set Google as my browser web page. I have gone to browser config but I don't seem to be getting the whole page. I only get to the Home page address which it will not allow me to change. Any ideas?
    07-14-09 08:18 PM
    So you went to the bottom of the browser configuration page... Im not understanding the not getting the whole page part? To get it so you can bookmark pages. Go to your browser and to the page you want to bookmark. Once at the page click your menu key. Should see "Add Bookmark". I have google as my homepage and it works great...

Zero
    07-15-09 12:46 AM
    I finally talked to a tech and he told me even though my phone came with a yahoo ap the only place you can use the bookmarks is on the default browser. He also said on my phone you cannot change the browser homepage. Instead I went to google on my computer and downloaded the free mobile ap which is even better because it is voice activated.
    07-15-09 01:08 PM
    Wow must be a uscellular software issue. My sprint has google also as home page
    07-15-09 01:21 PM
    i've got google as my homepage on at&t and have a slew of bookmarks in my opera browser too
    07-15-09 01:50 PM
    I Have been able to set Google as my home page, but when I did a battery pull, it went right back to the default Blackberry page.
    07-15-09 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD