does anyone have this? Is it good to get, how is different from what we already have?

Should I download it?
    03-22-09 07:54 PM
    Right now it's in Beta so it's kind of buggy, i had it, i like the idea but it's quite a bit slow. It's like the Opera browser but faster. Differs from ours because it's able to render the whole page.
    03-22-09 08:05 PM
    Right now it doesn't hold a candle to opera... Has all the characteristics to being a great browser, but its not quite there.
    03-22-09 08:30 PM
    You should download and try it for urself. you may like or you wont. Try Bolt and Opera mini. I tried them both and i would rather stick with the original BB Browser. You can also change you browser emulation mode to view web pages in full.
    03-22-09 08:40 PM
    thanks for your help!
    03-22-09 09:46 PM
    Tried it, and still find the default BB browser to be best.
    03-23-09 06:46 AM
    I wrote an email to bolt complaining about the slow scrolling.
    Bolt replied back with a link to an updated version of their browser and the slow scrolling issue seems resolved. Scrolling through websites and everything else seems to run smoother and faster. Since I do not have 10 posts or greater, I am unable to post the link and share it with everyone else. So private msg me and leave your email and I will email you the link.

Also, here is the email I received from Bolt support:

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in BOLT.

Please download and install the test application available at
    (LINK) on your phone. We have made
    some fixes to improve the trackball scrolling on Blackberry 8330 in this
    test build.

Please let us know your feedback.

Thank you for helping us to make BOLT better by sharing your feedback.

Thanks,
    BOLT Beta Support Team at Bitstream
    Last edited by rpmrising; 03-23-09 at 01:25 PM.
    03-23-09 01:15 PM
    They just released a new beta, and it is absolutely awesome. No more scrolling problems on my VZW 8330!! Just go to their website and click download. Open to everyone!
    04-01-09 12:52 PM
    Your link only works once.

The version released today is awesome.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 12:57 PM
    wow.....so maybe i should look into downloading this ???
    04-01-09 01:17 PM
    They just released the 2.0 beta - WAY BETTER!!! The scrolling is fixed, it's pretty smooth. It seems to be a lot more stable than the .086 version that was previously released. I'd say it's worth the DL now....I like it better than BB browser. My only complaint is the screen layout. I wish you could display the same way that BB Browser does. Regardless...this version is MUCH IMPROVED.
    04-02-09 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD