I have a friend who recently purchased a BB 8330, and is wanting to bluetooth her contact list from the HTC to the BB. Since I can I'm so novice when it comes to the BB, and I've checked and triple checked the settings on both the BB and the HTC. They're paired together but when attempting to "beam" the contact from the HTC to the BB it fails everytime. If anyone out here in the CB community can assist with this I would greatly appreciate it!!!

PIN#248b51dc
    10-28-08 02:24 PM
    10-28-08 02:29 PM
    nvm, sunkast your answer is better...
    Last edited by benzworm; 10-28-08 at 02:31 PM. Reason: better answer
    10-28-08 02:30 PM
    Thanks for the links sunkast... I've tried all those steps and it still will not send via bluetooth... I'll just put them in manually... thanks!!!
    10-28-08 03:42 PM
    I don't think Blackberry's bluetooth services supports what you want to do.
    10-28-08 03:45 PM
    I think you're right, wnm. I think that feature either does not exist or is locked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-08 12:48 PM
    Have you considered syncing up the 6800 with your pc and outlook and then using the blackberry desktop manager to sync it up with the curve? That's what I did when I swap between my winmo devices and my bb devices.

10-29-08 01:58 PM
    Have you considered syncing up the 6800 with your pc and outlook and then using the blackberry desktop manager to sync it up with the curve? That's what I did when I swap between my winmo devices and my bb devices.

Didnt think of that but thanks for the insight!!!
    11-10-08 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD