Hi all. Has anyone tried this (Newegg.com - Samsung SBH500 Stereo Bluetooth Headset - Bluetooth Cell Phone Accessories) or a similiar headset with the 8330? It has a compatibility list at that link (and the Curve isn't listed), but I'm wondering if that really means it won't work with it. A stereo Bluetooth headset seems really great for using the Curve as a media player.

Thanks.
    07-29-08 08:55 AM
    Hi all. Has anyone tried this (Newegg.com - Samsung SBH500 Stereo Bluetooth Headset - Bluetooth Cell Phone Accessories) or a similiar headset with the 8330? It has a compatibility list at that link (and the Curve isn't listed), but I'm wondering if that really means it won't work with it. A stereo Bluetooth headset seems really great for using the Curve as a media player.

Thanks.
    It should work. The compatibility list are all for Samsung phones. I think it should work.
    07-29-08 09:44 AM
    I have the Samsung SBH500, using it with my BB 8220 Flip. The sound quality is excellent, they are comfortable and have nice controls. When I make a phone call people on the other end say the sound is not as good as with my Plantronics headset, but not bad.

However, I get frequent dropouts when I'm playing music. 1 - 2 seconds long a few times every minute. It's impossible to listen to.
    It may be my phone. I tried two different SBH500's and I have the same problem with both. I have not tried any other stereo Bluetooth headsets.
    12-29-08 07:39 PM
    I use and swear by the Moto S9 headset when I am at work. I may look funny, but I haven't dropped my phone in oil and I am jamming to my own tunes as opposed to the 80s hairband music I used to have to hear.

Nick
    12-29-08 10:13 PM
    you can listen to music mp3 via bluetooth? Or did I miss the boat on this convo??? Thanks
    12-29-08 10:27 PM
    You can listen to MP3s via Bluetooth if the headset supports AD2P.
    12-30-08 06:01 AM
    If the headset supports stereo services it should be supported by your curve.
    12-30-08 06:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD