So i,ve been on os 4.5.0.131 for about a month now and i just got around to use the bluethooth to pass over some of my ringtones to one of my colegues. But the phone just would not connect to her phone, it said unable to pair. I tried with another phone and same thing happened. Then i went to use my wifes phone which previous to the uppgrade had already been paired to mine and it did pair up with her and pass over my tones. My previous os was used with as local company called Centennial and i used the new os released from Sprint could that be the problem since sprint usually blocks out their Bltht on all their phones?????? Please help...
    05-02-09 03:46 PM
    Sprint doesn't block the Bluetooth on their phones, I have 4 phones that all pair to my Bluetooth units just finr, including all of our devices on .131.

Is your device in discoverable mode, and are you initiating the attempted transfer from your device?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-09 04:10 PM
    Sprint doesn't block the Bluetooth on their phones, I have 4 phones that all pair to my Bluetooth units just finr, including all of our devices on .131.

Is your device in discoverable mode, and are you initiating the attempted transfer from your device?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yes i'm initiating the transfer from my phone like i had previously done many times. First try to pair them up then transfer the data.
    05-03-09 12:07 AM
    i Just tried it again and no luck even with my friends 8330 it says unable to pair.
    05-03-09 10:33 AM
    Plis some help would be appreciated
    05-04-09 10:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD