First of all, I just traded my T-mobile Shadow for my dad's Blackberry curve 8320
    was that even a good idea?

Soo
    we set up bluetooth with my macbook
    and we got it to sync with pocketmac or whatever.
    But I can't send pictures or stuff to my mac via bluetooth.
    Bluetooth is my only hope, cause USB doesn't work
    and I don't have email set up on my phone yet.

Email is more difficult on the Blackberry than on the Shadow. :/
    Who is the Blackberry Enterprise Server administrator
    and how do I get the activation password for it?
    I can receive pictures via webmail, but I can't seem to send them that way. :/

Please helppp
    I live for taking pictures with my phone.
    07-29-08 10:29 PM
    Email is more difficult on the Blackberry than on the Shadow. :/
    Who is the Blackberry Enterprise Server administrator
    and how do I get the activation password for it?
    I can receive pictures via webmail, but I can't seem to send them that way. :/

Was this phone given to your Dad from his work?
    07-29-08 10:31 PM
    Nah, just bought it himself.
    07-29-08 10:35 PM
    Did you put your sim into the phone? Did you call Tmo and switch to blackberry service?
    07-29-08 10:46 PM
    I put my sim in the phone, but I didn't call T-mobile.
    Do I need to?
    07-29-08 10:48 PM
    My friend had the shadow up to about a few days ago.. he said he liked it for what it was, but it was way too slow and batt life sucked, we both are on curves now. (i came out of the T-mobile Wing)

If you are not attached to a Business, no need to worry about Business Enterprise.. just log into your BIE via my.t-mobile.com (sometimes at he bottom, look for Blackberry Internet E-mail).. .setup your e-mail there.

BTW for mac, why can't you use USB?
    I have both PocketMac(just got it) but i prefer this program, its caled MissingSync, works way faster and its a lot more intuitive, plus seems like its not bogging my system as much.

i use USB btw on my Macbook Pro.
    07-29-08 10:49 PM
    My friend had the shadow up to about a few days ago.. he said he liked it for what it was, but it was way too slow and batt life sucked, we both are on curves now. (i came out of the T-mobile Wing)

If you are not attached to a Business, no need to worry about Business Enterprise.. just log into your BIE via my.t-mobile.com (sometimes at he bottom, look for Blackberry Internet E-mail).. .setup your e-mail there.

BTW for mac, why can't you use USB?
    I have both PocketMac(just got it) but i prefer this program, its caled MissingSync, works way faster and its a lot more intuitive, plus seems like its not bogging my system as much.

i use USB btw on my Macbook Pro.
    Yeah, battery life suckeddd on the Shadow.

That sounds easy enough, I'll try that.

I think maybe the first time I plugged the Blackberry into my mac it showed up
    but it hasn't since then.
    Doesn't MissingSync itself allow for it to be accessed by USB?
    07-29-08 11:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD