you have to be close to getting it to work
    08-09-08 01:11 PM
    Yes the installed one with my software there is 3 in the list.
    This is what folder name is Bluetooth information exchanger.
    1 File transfer
    2 Image transfer
    3 Object push

I have tried a file in each.... Seems i'am close, but man is getting old maybe take a lil break from it.
    08-09-08 01:58 PM
    Yes the installed one with my software there is 3 in the list.
    This is what folder name is Bluetooth information exchanger.
    1 File transfer
    2 Image transfer
    3 Object push

I have tried a file in each.... Seems i'am close, but man is getting old maybe take a lil break from it.
    Just buy a new one and start from scratch be quicker at this point.
    08-09-08 02:13 PM
    Ya i will get a different kind for sure kensington isn't my favorite vendor atm..... Sadly this is only month old.. Thanks for all the help.
    08-09-08 05:22 PM
    You have to set your bb in receive mode before you send it from your laptop.Go to your media player, hit menu, click receive using bluetooth, then send it from your computer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-08 05:54 PM
    You have to set your bb in receive mode before you send it from your laptop.Go to your media player, hit menu, click receive using bluetooth, then send it from your computer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    yeah he knows bout that he is having an issue with vista compatibility and berry
    08-09-08 06:14 PM
    Yes it has to be Vista... It now comes to auto update for windows that puts a new driver on and now makes my my BT software basically unused and my BT won't even work until i reinstall my original software.
    08-10-08 11:39 AM
    Yes it has to be Vista... It now comes to auto update for windows that puts a new driver on and now makes my my BT software basically unused and my BT won't even work until i reinstall my original software.
    That was exactly the issue i had w/ vista and the dongle, way back when. I was online last night and saw a bunch of different bt dongles that should work w/ Vista.
    08-10-08 12:02 PM
    What brands were they buy chance ?
    08-12-08 12:03 PM
    i forget, i was getting stoned while i was surfing. I will find something tomorrow and post links for ya.
    08-12-08 10:19 PM
    I just bought a Blackberry 8100. I have a Dell D620 and I want to transfer some ringtones from my Bluetooth on the D620 to my Blackberry pearl 8100. But I get the following message when I attempt to transfer the ringtones "Remote device does not support service" Note: I connected the Blackberry 8100 to my D620. And i was also able to transfer the ringtones from my D620 to my other phone (Motorola Q global". I believe it's the Blackberry 8100. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    10-18-08 05:15 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD