So today I noticed my LED status light is constantly on and blue. It was never on before, so I tried turning on and back off the service indicator, and tried turning on and off the blue tooth indicator, but nothing changed. I hope this is something stupid I overlooked but I really have no idea! It's super bright and super annoying at night. Anyone have an idea?
    02-28-09 02:01 AM
    If you do not have bbalerts installed its a bluetooth indicator.
    02-28-09 02:04 AM
    I do not have bbalerts. What exactly is it indicating?, because I tried disabling my bluetooth and it stays on.
    02-28-09 02:06 AM
    Just telling you bluetooth is enabled. Leave the phone on and pull the battery if options>bluetooth is not enabled.
    02-28-09 02:08 AM
    Did you try a battery pull yet? If not try that and see if it kick starts it back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 02:08 AM
    The blue indicator light is definately bluetooth. You are probably connecting to something around you and not even realizing it.
    02-28-09 02:12 AM
    Hrm. Battery pull seems to have done the trick. Turned it back on and the blue light flashed a few times then shut off. Probably should have tried that earlier , light must have gotten stuck or something. Thanks though!
    02-28-09 02:14 AM
    Hrm. Battery pull seems to have done the trick. Turned it back on and the blue light flashed a few times then shut off. Probably should have tried that earlier , light must have gotten stuck or something. Thanks though!
    Quite welcome. Welcome to CrackBerry - ever bored take a look at my first link in the signature for some good info.
    02-28-09 02:16 AM

You are welcome kmsrisd. Sometimes Blackberrys can be like children and act up. A battery pull works for a lot of different things as you will undoubtably find out with time.

Btw, welcome to Crackberry Nation! Always ask for help if you need it. There is usually someone who will answer your question fairly quickly. Browse around, make yourself at home and prepare to learn lots of great stuff from here!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 02:28 AM
    Had the same problem thanks!
    02-28-09 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD