Hi there,
    I have a 8330 on sprint and was wondering if there was a way to block out specific phone numbers? Trying to block out them annoying bill collectors. The worst part is I dont even owe any money.
    05-26-09 06:09 PM
    Go to the Crackberry App Store there are a few ....Antair Call Screener.....Black/White list......Cereberus Call Blocker inc....theres alot i use Antair but its a 50.00 app
    05-26-09 06:18 PM
    i use call blocker. works great. you can even block 800 numbers like 800,866,877 and what ever numbers you want to add seperate.
    05-26-09 07:19 PM
    Are any of these free

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 07:36 PM
    Call blocker is
    05-26-09 08:25 PM
    I can find a link to call blocker. Anyone have it?

05-26-09 08:36 PM
    I can find a link to call blocker. Anyone have it?

you can find it in the app store on this site, but it seems like its only for bb storm.
    05-26-09 08:53 PM
    Awwwww fudge!

05-26-09 08:56 PM
    is there any way to block texts from certain people?
    05-27-09 07:09 PM
    I am looking for this also...

The only one I have heard of is icall mananger pro...but can't find the D/L for it?...

05-27-09 07:13 PM
    mding4gold suggested youmail.com on another thread. but penuch says you get charge for forwarding your messages.
    Last edited by aphrodisiac; 05-31-09 at 02:35 AM.
    05-30-09 03:15 PM
    Does att give you an option for this cause I know for sprint there is an option right on their website to block numbers you don't want texting you.
    05-30-09 07:01 PM
    ok my question is this... with sprint I have the option to block text messages... I have 2 lines on my acct... when I log in it shows the number blocked, but only the main number listed on there.. Does anyone know if it only shows that one because it is in fact the main number? Or is it blocked on all numbers on the acct???
    06-12-09 09:19 PM
    ok my question is this... with sprint I have the option to block text messages... I have 2 lines on my acct... when I log in it shows the number blocked, but only the main number listed on there.. Does anyone know if it only shows that one because it is in fact the main number? Or is it blocked on all numbers on the acct???
    Oh I know what you're saying. You'll have to call Sprint customer service. In order to edit text blocking (and other options) on both of your phones, you'll have to set up another Sprint user account for their website. When you log in to the account now, you are only editing stuff for the main phone.

I'm still looking for how to block a number. I have someone calling me every once in awhile around midnight - 2am asking for some other person and I've told them more than once it's a wrong number but they aren't too bright apparently. I've saved their number in my address book and set the ringer to custom ring "MUTE", but when my phone is inactive for awhile - I guess you'd say it's in sleep mode - it will ring outloud once before it uses the "MUTE" option. So of course it wakes me up.

So yeah, I need a call blocker too ...
    06-14-09 03:23 PM
    heh i used to get those types of calls around 2 AM with some woman looking for her man and it would take her calling 3 times in a row each night for a couple nights before she got the hint that it was a wrong number. Now if he really was her man i'd assume she would know where he is :/
    06-14-09 04:04 PM
    I'm going to download that today!! FREE is my favorite word
    06-14-09 04:06 PM
    Or you could use the FREE firewall thats already on your BB...
    06-14-09 04:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD