How can I block an incoming call? And I mean not pushing ignore. I'm wondering if I can make a list of unwanted numbers and when they call, automatically the phone ignores the call. Sorry if there is another post but I need a response quick. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 10:43 AM
    I am not aware that you can. I have called my Service Provider and asked the same thing, and they said there isn't a way to block just one call.

08-17-09 10:49 AM
    08-17-09 10:51 AM
    Yea I had a similar problem and needed to block a number and unfortunately there is no way possible to do it

08-17-09 10:51 AM
    I have called Verizon on several occations for many issues with blocking numbers. I know verizon can block a single number from contacting you. But then that doesnt mean the other person will just use a different number to contact you from.

Like we did and this might be your best bet also is just tell them you are being harassed on the phone and they changed out number for free. Normally it is a $15 charge with Verizon but since i was being harassed it was free.
    08-17-09 10:52 AM
    i've tried it too and the only thing i can do is select a certain # to not ring when the call comes in, so i dont hear it but i still see the missed call. i dont think you can actually block it
    08-17-09 10:56 AM
    http://www.all4berry.com/ota/BerryAddon.jad will allow you to make a 'blacklist' of numbers, add numbers to an existing contact, vibe and ring together, and a couple of additional functions, including ignoring private or blocked callers.

08-17-09 11:04 AM
    Thanks a lot guys!!

08-17-09 11:37 AM
    http://www.all4berry.com/ota/BerryAddon.jad will allow you to make a 'blacklist' of numbers, add numbers to an existing contact, vibe and ring together, and a couple of additional functions, including ignoring private or blocked callers.

This works as far as not letting the call ring through but the person can continue to leave messages.
    08-17-09 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD