I am trying to block calls on my curve. I get many sales calls from 800 numbers and want to block them. I also want to block it from actually taking a message for them too.

Is there anythigng that will do this? Ive tried the White/Blacklist program and it blocks them, but it just forwards them to voicemail. I want something that will disconnect or give a busy signal to them.

Thanks
    04-14-09 01:36 PM
    Gotta call your carrier.
    04-14-09 02:20 PM
    Check out this program i,Call Manager Light.. Might be of help..
    04-14-09 02:31 PM
    I have no idea. If you do block them, a lot of times they come from different numbers don't they? I don't know if you can stop it. I'd talk to the people that are calling you and tell them straight up they are taking up you cell phone time and you are busy and that you are not interested.

How did they get your cell? I haven't had any telemarketers call my cell. They call my house phone like crazy. I know that online if you sign up for certain stuff if you put your cell phone number they'll sell it.

We have to unplug our house phone just to go to sleep. It's that bad. It rings all day long with telemarketers. It's the same ones each day and we just keep telling them to stop.

We are on the "do not call list" and it does nothing.
    04-14-09 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD