I just wanted to post in this thread that i love Rockos modern life lol. Right up there with ren and stimpy
    06-28-08 01:07 PM
    I love this Crackberry site, it's genius! Thanks to you guys I've converted one of my own videos using the SeaByrd encoder, and copied the file to my phone. Now I can show all my friends all the time and bore them stupid!

Just wondering if I can make the aspect ratio larger than 320x240 to completely fill the screen?
    06-29-08 09:47 PM
    If I want to put videos from my computer to my BB, what formats do they havw to be?

Usually, blackberry only support AVI, wmv, 3gp, and some of mp4 format,so you can put such format videos to your BB directly.

However, recently, i found a article related can convert dvd and video to blackberry at itworld.com. it recommend a software which call wondershare blackberry converter.

and you can search " wondershare blackberry converter" on google to check more details.

Hope that help.
    12-17-08 08:43 PM
    I've tried this a couple of times, trying the two preset resolutions, and manually setting it to 320x240 and 320x200, and nothing has worked.

My source file is a Xvid avi file. Are there any other options I need to change in order for this to work with a 8330 from Verizon?
    03-02-09 03:02 PM
    bestvideoconvertersoftware.blogspot.com/2009/02/references-best-settings-for-all-your.html

here you can get the information of video formats for all your Blackberry including pearl, curl, storm and bold.
    03-02-09 08:35 PM
    I've tried this a couple of times, trying the two preset resolutions, and manually setting it to 320x240 and 320x200, and nothing has worked.

My source file is a Xvid avi file. Are there any other options I need to change in order for this to work with a 8330 from Verizon?

Same exact question. Anyone have any suggestions, please??
    10-30-09 09:25 PM
    Sorry for bumping and old thread but.... How do I know which format is best? I have been using MP4 w/ 320x240 at normal quality....
    11-03-09 09:42 PM
    I am having the same issue. It is now three or four of us that are unable to get videos playing on out 8830's.

I tried the converter with all available settings and nothing worked. I got my MP4's converted to .AVI's with this program but they all gave me an error.

.MP4's also won't play

Does anyone know of a converter that will work? Or other codecs that the 8830's will read?
    12-25-09 06:48 AM
    to bump again. i am having the same problem with the verizon 8330. what can i do to convert videos? am i really stuck with roxio that cam with bb manager?
    01-03-10 09:37 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD