Recently, my BlackBerry has been being real slow.
    Opening an application (even when it's running) like Messages or Media takes around a second. It's not too bad but...
    When I am opening, sending, or exiting a text message it takes 2-4 seconds. Which seems like forever.

I have a 2GB microSD card inside so I would expect it to be a bit quicker but it's not.
    07-19-08 09:28 PM
    Pull your battery while the unit is on, wait 30 seconds and reinsert battery.
    07-19-08 09:36 PM
    Pull your battery while the unit is on, wait 30 seconds and reinsert battery.
    Wow. I can't believe that I haven't thought of that. MUCH faster. Thanks.
    07-19-08 09:44 PM
    Your memory could possibly be low also.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-08 09:46 PM
    Check Options--> Status before and after battery pull to see what difference there is.
    07-19-08 10:59 PM
    I would suggest checking out the memory guide in the How To section.
    It really helps. I would also suggest to you getting rid of some of the apps that you don't use. Thatll do it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-08 11:18 PM
    Wow. I can't believe that I haven't thought of that. MUCH faster. Thanks.
    battery pull helps a ton. Be sure to delete your sms messages after a while along with any un-used apps
    07-20-08 12:01 AM
    Make sure that when you are exiting out of apps that you properly close them via the menu button then select close........additionally if you partake in 3rd party apps/widgets - some of those that "run in the background" are also memory stranglers.........

Hope this helps and Good Luck.....
    07-20-08 02:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD