I have the curve 8330 for verizon, I have only had it for like 1 month and a half, and when ever I send an sms text, go to my picture folder, or use blackberry app store, the hour glass goes up and stays like it for 5 minutes. and I got an update for the app store, and it said installing... For the past 7 minutes. Any help?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-09 06:54 PM
    Battery pull seems most logical. look at status under options for file free.
    10-01-09 06:57 PM
    Memory management is crucial for blackberries to run correctly. Like Griffin said battery pulls while the phone is on will clear up most issues when your device is acting weird. And you can keep an eye on your free memory by going to options>status>file free.

10-01-09 07:14 PM
    Battery pull seems most logical. look at status under options for file free.
    I've been doing many battery pulls already.

10-01-09 07:14 PM
    I've heard some people having trouble with the app store app. It is a memory leaker on some phones. You may try deleting it to see if that fixes the problem. You can try this with each app until you find the problem. Also could be a problem with something stored on your sd card. Its just a process of elimination really.

10-01-09 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD