Yesterday spoke with some 16 year old kid who was using a BB Bold (or what he said). I dont know anything other than what I did when I pressed command + shift + H and it told me the unit had 100MB but had 0 bytes FREE! The kid did not seem too techy so I dont think he knew this. It amazes me how he told me the unit worked great and he was not getting deleted emails,etc.. I noticed he was using the 4.00 OS or whatever came with the unit when he bought it. I just met him briefly and have no idea who he is or where he is at. But he is just one of many millions that use a BB and have no idea about QuickPull, Crackberry.com, Cmd+shift+H, alt + ctrl+delete, and the lame amount of internal RAM each BB has. I think many think of their BB as a alternative to the iPhone and Droid, so they get games, movies, etc.. BB's cant come close to the iPhone for multimedia and I dont use mine for what anyways. I have a seperate iPod Nano that works beautifully for music and movies.

John
    09-12-10 02:19 PM
    I use my BlackBerry for music and some favorite YouTube vids I downloaded.
    09-12-10 04:03 PM
    I use my BlackBerry for music and some favorite YouTube vids I downloaded.
    Did you read my post? I did not say the BB could not do multimedia. I said its very limited compared to newer phone designs like iPhone and Droid. Also the type of movies I was speaking about are not YouTube movies, but full films. This can be done easily on the iPod/iPhone.
    09-12-10 10:25 PM
    A lot of people don't know how a BB fully functions. And I do use mine for everything. It does it all ! You met him but don't know where he is at? hmmmm that makes a lot of sense. So did you show him the in's and out's of a BB since you say you know a lot about them?
    09-12-10 10:37 PM
    A lot of people don't know how a BB fully functions. And I do use mine for everything. It does it all ! You met him but don't know where he is at? hmmmm that makes a lot of sense. So did you show him the in's and out's of a BB since you say you know a lot about them?
    Have you ever spoken with a stranger and had casual talk? This is something I do all the time. Having a sales background, and know as an evangelist it seems to come very natural for me.
    09-13-10 04:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD