If someone has my BlackBerry PIN what can they do with it? can they do anything like get my blackberry information or get cellphone account holder information or anything?

Also I bought tetherberry and they ask me for my PIN but what if i give them a fake PIN?
    05-19-09 01:01 AM
    They can't do anything with it.

If you give a fake PIN when purchasing a app then you won't be able to register the app.

Most apps use your PIN for identification.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 01:08 AM
    They can't do anything with it.

If you give a fake PIN when purchasing a app then you won't be able to register the app.

Most apps use your PIN for identification.

ok, does tetherberry require for users to enter there real PIN? iv been trying to use tetherberry but it wont want to connect even though i downloaded the windows vista 32bit version from there website.
    05-19-09 01:09 AM
    TetherBerry requires your actual PIN number in order to provide services.

"We will also obtain your BlackBerry device PIN in order to provide services related to that device. To deliver the TetherBerry service we: Must divert your data through our proxy servers Map that data to you via your PIN."

I found this HERE

Last edited by blackngray70; 05-19-09 at 01:35 AM.
    05-19-09 01:22 AM
    Most of the time when apps ask for your PIN, you can count on them needing that PIN for it to work. You don't necessarily have to be too worried about someone having your PIN. It's not the same as a bank PIN number or anything. This PIN is safe to give out.
    05-19-09 01:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD