I believe that berry qualifies as a mobile communications and data array. The M4 is a bit small for that. Go for the M2.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-08 11:20 PM
    Soooo...has this topic turned into a why women and men don't get along discussion or did someone actually help the OP?
    04-05-08 11:27 PM
    What ******** ever...y'all need to stop putting rings on random women or women you've just met (2 weeks you're in love, 2 months you're married...give me a break!) You think it's women the only ones who change? Y'all (men) no longer feel it's necessary to enamore your ladies...dates, random love calls, going down under(....hahahahahahah) all stops! It's now I want my place clean and a home cooked meal. News flash baby, I work 10 hours too...get a maid!

dangh some one just got served lol... ive been with my girl for a loooooong time we have a house together 3 cars(getting rid of a 2004 g35 cp if anyone wants one, cuz i want a range rover lol) no kids and i dont see the pint of marriage right now maybe when we hit 10 years or so lol ... thread is off track to and im sorry for adding to it lol
    04-06-08 03:55 AM
    Dude, this is a machine, it does what you tell it to do...if you tell it to do something the right way it'll do it (same goes for your ex-wife). This thing outputs based on your inputs. If your inputs aint right...well know. Hahhahahaha. Let me stop.

A bunch of ins and outs, can make you happy or a parent, lol.

First of all step back one step and put the gun down.

Everyone open the desktop software and select the option to backup weekly, and b4 anything is changed on the device, do a backup. Backup saved my a$$!!!

What happened b4 the trouble started?

What changed, was added, deleted?

Focus on the last change and correct it.

Once fixed, go to the range, BB in hand and put a few down range in the 10 ring.

Good luck, and let us know how you made out.
    Last edited by atlkr5; 04-06-08 at 09:20 AM. Reason: spelling
    04-06-08 09:18 AM
    Well, I think advice was given. Whether he listens, takes advantage of it, or continues to vent is up to him. As far as the Male vs. Female that was mentioned was a brief exchange and history- going back to Adam and Eve. Just my .02.

04-06-08 09:42 AM
    I'm curious if the OP got his BB working or if he followed through with his threat.
    04-06-08 10:09 AM
    I'm curious if the OP got his BB working or if he followed through with his threat.
    i hope he didn't......he should sell it to someone who will love it.
    04-06-08 11:48 AM
    She's still alive. She was facing down the barrel of my M240B but I couldnt get myself to pull the trigger. Anyways, lemme tel you my issues with this thing. My first major issue was the lag time. It was horrible. My bytes were down to 7 digits, usually around 3000000-7000000 bytes. I wiped it and that number shot up (Right now it's at 18101804 bytes out of 54919168 bytes). Before I did the wipe I backed everything up. I did the wipe and it started working great.... until I loaded up the info I backed up. My bytes went back down to s**t. I wiped again and kept it bare bones. I have three themes I downloaded and jivetalk. I have nothing else loaded as far as 3rd party stuff. All my songs are on a 4gb card. For some reason I couldnt load the new OS (4.3?) so I stopped trying. My last issue rectified itself. For some reason it wasnt loading all the songs on my sd and kept freezing up on me. However i have a continuous (I think I misspelled that) problem where the hourglass appears on my screen and wont go away which causes delays in typing and in commands. I keep getting the little data arrows in the corner sometimes even though I properly close any apps I'm using (Facebook, media player, etc) with the close option instead of just hitting end. I loved my bb when I first got it, but the frustration is just too much to bear sometimes. I just want it to play nice so I dont have to wave the barrel of a rifle or machine gun at it anymore.

On a side note, I am now happily in a relationship and not bitter with women. I just felt like pissing and moaning. But man, some of y'all have issues. LOL. I didnt think this thread had gone this far until Kickinitlive messaged me and told me I should let y'all know what was going on. Thanks for the concern. If any of y'all ever wanna keep me company while I'm here, my pin is 24254D8B. Feel free to say hi anytime. Especially the hot chicks. Y'all take care.
    04-06-08 01:20 PM
    And how can I shrink a pic enough that I can use it as an avatar that is still recognizable?
    04-06-08 01:22 PM
    Use photobucket
    Size it 80x60

04-06-08 01:28 PM
    what 3rd party apps do you have on there?

you first say you only have jivetalk and themes but then you talk about facebook. heh
    04-06-08 01:56 PM
    Dont make me kick you, pooger. I forgot facebook. But that's it.
    04-06-08 01:58 PM
    what 3rd party apps do you have on there?

you first say you only have jivetalk and themes but then you talk about facebook. heh
    04-06-08 02:01 PM
    Especially the hot chicks.
    What is this, eHarmony.com?! LOL
    Just messing with you. Glad to hear you didn't kill Ms. Berry.
    04-07-08 10:35 AM
    you really should change to t-mobile and get the 8320 so when your over sees you can still make local calls like I do (stationed in belgium). Next you should wipe the momeory card. I was having the same problem and thats what fixed mine. Or maybe try running without the card first to see if its the problem. Really think about the 8320. It works in iraq and anywhere else theres wifi. Ive converted a lot of people while deployed and there where so much more happier.
    are you talking about the Tmobile hotspot service which is like $10/mo??
    04-07-08 11:18 AM
    I had this same situation, what programs are you running? If you are running facebook app get rid of it quick it is a blackberry termite. Aim me at maximosis1 I can help

04-07-08 11:29 AM
    Maximosis...do share as most of the users in here have the facebook app.
    04-07-08 11:43 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD