I'm officially on the verge of shooting my 8310. Its like my ex wife. One day it's working well and doing what I ask, and the next it's refusing to do anything! Today I have had to do five battery pulls in just three hours. That does not include the "alt-caps-del" resets. This thing will run fine and then decide to completely freeze up. I have not added any new programs since yesterday and am running 4.2. I have 18068746 bytes free out of 54919168. I have no songs on the device itself, they're all on my 4gb sd card. I don't wanna have to do another wipe and lose all my themes. Is that my only recourse? I can't just take it to an at&t store since I am out of the country until late may. And when I try to type, it's delayed so itall ends up looking like this. Esentially making me looklike I can't typor figure out wheree stupid space bar is. Someone please help. I'm on the verge of grabbing my M4 and putting this thing out of my misery.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-08 02:27 AM
    ouch thats a pretty strong statement im not sure "top" will like it if you waste good rounds to eliminate you bb im sure its not in your mission objective lol jk that sucks about it shutting off i would try to backup the phone and then reload the software and see if that works
    04-05-08 03:34 AM
    I'm officially on the verge of shooting my 8310. Its like my ex wife. One day it's working well and doing what I ask, and the next it's refusing to do anything!
    dude i am crackin up over here
    i do feel bad about your frustration man
    maybe its the service over there, but i doubt it, its probably just a bunk device or has some bad third party app on it
    but feel free to do whatever you see fit
    (kickinit hands srtpointman the ole 40. cal)
    Last edited by kickinitlive247; 04-05-08 at 04:13 AM. Reason: drinking and typing
    04-05-08 04:13 AM
    haha kickinitlive247 changed his pic to a gun omfg
    04-05-08 04:55 AM
    you really should change to t-mobile and get the 8320 so when your over sees you can still make local calls like I do (stationed in belgium). Next you should wipe the momeory card. I was having the same problem and thats what fixed mine. Or maybe try running without the card first to see if its the problem. Really think about the 8320. It works in iraq and anywhere else theres wifi. Ive converted a lot of people while deployed and there where so much more happier.
    04-05-08 06:00 AM
    I think you need to take it easy! lol
    04-05-08 12:24 PM
    BB's have azz's?

04-05-08 12:43 PM
    Dude, this is a machine, it does what you tell it to do...if you tell it to do something the right way it'll do it (same goes for your ex-wife). This thing outputs based on your inputs. If your inputs aint right...well know. Hahhahahaha. Let me stop.

Anyway, this may be irrelevant, but when I went to purchase my memory card I asked for th 4gb and the dude at the counter told me I'd be better off with the 2gb b/c the 4gb makes the device run slow and sometimes crash. I don't know how true that is but I don't know if you guys recall how unstabled devices were the first time the 1gb card came out.

04-05-08 01:37 PM
    I'm officially on the verge of shooting my 8310. Its like my ex wife. One day it's working well and doing what I ask, and the next it's refusing to do anything! Today I have had to do five battery pulls in just three hours. That does not include the "alt-caps-del" resets. This thing will run fine and then decide to completely freeze up. I have not added any new programs since yesterday and am running 4.2. I have 18068746 bytes free out of 54919168. I have no songs on the device itself, they're all on my 4gb sd card. I don't wanna have to do another wipe and lose all my themes. Is that my only recourse? I can't just take it to an at&t store since I am out of the country until late may. And when I try to type, it's delayed so itall ends up looking like this. Esentially making me looklike I can't typor figure out wheree stupid space bar is. Someone please help. I'm on the verge of grabbing my M4 and putting this thing out of my misery.

Just my two cents:

Today, walk away from the berry for a few hours and think about it. You're comments are based on frustration. Besides, you have higher prioritized issues while you're over there- like making it back home safely. Like I said before, we all realize your comments were made based on your frustration. There are so many links that offer help on this forum. Now would not be a good time. lol

Tomorrow, Search the forum links, I would try resending your service books and optimizing the memory on your berry. Will this solve your issues? Probably not, but neither is writing comments about shooting your poor defenseless berry.

Now, repeat after me, my berry is my friend. I have no other friend like my berry. I will not abuse my berry. Woosa>>>>>Woooooosssaaaaa
    04-05-08 02:25 PM
    maybe theres some sand in it man
    04-05-08 02:34 PM
    Mostly likely you installed some bad software that's acting up. Track back and see what you installed that was really not "official"and delete it. Or do a hardcore cold reset. Back your stuff up though. (Not the software)

04-05-08 03:08 PM
    [QUOTE=JoJo78;231193]Dude, this is a machine, it does what you tell it to do...if you tell it to do something the right way it'll do it (same goes for your ex-wife). This thing outputs based on your inputs. If your inputs aint right...well know. Hahhahahaha. Let me stop.

Haha, so true, what a macho. Now tell him him what you really think I think I know who does, or should wear the trousers in your household.
    Last edited by Berryman; 04-05-08 at 05:17 PM.
    04-05-08 05:13 PM
    yall never met my exwife!
    i dont know about George's exwife, but mine didnt do sh*t after we got married. one day im comin home to a hot meal and a clean house, then she got that ring and guess who was cleaning and cooking...
    04-05-08 05:18 PM
    yall never met my exwife!
    i dont know about George's exwife, but mine didnt do sh*t after we got married. one day im comin home to a hot meal and a clean house, then she got that ring and guess who was cleaning and cooking...
    I have heard some people say that marriage can ruin a good relationship!! Be easy on your Berry though.
    04-05-08 05:52 PM
    My vote is to point and click...

Well I would do the wipe. If you purchased the themes, contact them I as I did and the gave me my theme back. Make sure you have the receipt number.
    04-05-08 05:55 PM
    What ******** ever...y'all need to stop putting rings on random women or women you've just met (2 weeks you're in love, 2 months you're married...give me a break!) You think it's women the only ones who change? Y'all (men) no longer feel it's necessary to enamore your ladies...dates, random love calls, going down under(....hahahahahahah) all stops! It's now I want my place clean and a home cooked meal. News flash baby, I work 10 hours too...get a maid!

04-05-08 06:05 PM
    Try reinstalling the OS, it has fixed some weird stuff.
    04-05-08 06:08 PM
    WOW JoJo, tell us what you really think!!! Also you can't lump all us men together. Remember I told you last night that I was taking my wife on a vacation to Paris. I would have thought that was a romantic gesture.
    04-05-08 06:11 PM
    No Crimson, it's not all men. But on the same token, it's not all women either (or all ex-wives)...lol. I just don't get why some ppl complain about the partners they themselves have chosen. I mean unless you were forced into marriage, you have no one to blame but your selves.

04-05-08 06:20 PM
    What ******** ever...y'all need to stop putting rings on random women or women you've just met (2 weeks you're in love, 2 months you're married...give me a break!) You think it's women the only ones who change? Y'all (men) no longer feel it's necessary to enamore your ladies...dates, random love calls, going down under(....hahahahahahah) all stops! It's now I want my place clean and a home cooked meal. News flash baby, I work 10 hours too...get a maid!

Take three deep breaths and repeat after me, woosa........wooooossssaaaaaa. lol
    04-05-08 06:22 PM
    JoJo, I agree completely!!! I was just having a little fun with you.
    04-05-08 06:23 PM
    Lol @ Blacklatino.

Wooooosssaaaaaaaaa

04-05-08 06:25 PM
    Back to a safer subject - the potential berrykillers out there. For future reference, if any of you want to shoot, cut, bury, burn, drown, or poison your berry, send them to me and I'll take them so you won't have that issue anymore. lol
    04-05-08 06:39 PM
    Back to a safer subject - the potential berrykillers out there. For future reference, if any of you want to shoot, cut, bury, burn, drown, or poison your berry, send them to me and I'll take them so you won't have that issue anymore. lol
    You are a wise man
    04-05-08 06:45 PM
    good point!
    we'll have to wait for george to wake up and see if his bb is doing better and if he has calmed down now
    04-05-08 07:48 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD