Hello

I have a friend who owns a curve and I noticed that when he types his password it automatically types numbers instead of having to hold ALT. I wanted to make mine 4 numbers as well, I just cant seem to find the setting that would automatically type them. Any help would be appreciated.
    07-17-08 05:33 PM
    Press Alt and then left shift to turn Num Lock on

Alt then right shift turns on Cap lock
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 07-17-08 at 05:40 PM.
    07-17-08 05:37 PM
    Press Alt and then left shift to turn Num Lock on

Alt then right shift turns on Cap lock
    This is correct. Welcome to CB. Post if you have any more questions or concerns.
    07-17-08 05:41 PM
    Well when I went to use his phone apparently he had it set to where numbers were automatically typed into the password field. I didnt have to turn num lock on.

Also one other question. Is there anyway to take my missed call alerts out of my messages? When looking at texts I'm really not concerned about my call logs. Seems to clutter it up a little.

Thanks!
    07-17-08 05:43 PM
    To remove missed call alerts from Messages, I go to Call Log, hit Menu, select Options, Call Logging and choose None under "Show these call log types in msg list".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-08 05:59 PM
    ...apparently he had it set to where numbers were automatically typed into the password field. I didnt have to turn num lock on...
    I'm unaware of any option to do that. I suspect if your friend thinks his password is "1234" it's actually "wers".
    07-17-08 07:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD