Has anyone tried the blackberry media sync? How do you like it? I am very interested.
    07-24-08 02:57 AM
    It is ok but it seems everything I have purchased from I tunes is protected or unsupported so I was only able to download one cd no music videos no shows no movies

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-08 07:47 AM
    i've been using it for all of my podcasts since may. works fine.
    07-24-08 07:50 AM
    has anyone had a problem syncing with media sync? It See my curve and pin # bu then gives me an error and says it can not connect.
    07-24-08 10:15 PM
    I've had no problems with it. I love it. It is so much easier.

07-24-08 10:33 PM
    How did you get it to work. I just bought $20 worth of music from iTunes and only two songs synced.

I've had no problems with it. I love it. It is so much easier.

07-25-08 01:54 PM
    Sorry that was supposed to be a ?.... Haha

07-25-08 01:55 PM
    Is the music you bought DRM-free? If not you will need to remove the DRM before it will be useful on your BlackBerry.
    07-25-08 02:14 PM
    i'm getting this too - on a 8820 - running 4.2 desktop manager - a put a Q out there earlier asking for help but no response yet. Let me know if you get any pointers that may help
    07-25-08 02:39 PM
    i've been using it with no problems. i think there is a misunderstanding sometimes though as to what it can do. it can synch an itunes playlist, but if you purchased the music and didnt get the drm free version, it wont ever synch with anything but an ipod or iphone. i've got a few older songs that i wasnt able to transfer over. now the search for a program to remove the drm, so i can use my songs!
    07-25-08 03:48 PM
    i've been using it with no problems. i think there is a misunderstanding sometimes though as to what it can do. it can synch an itunes playlist, but if you purchased the music and didnt get the drm free version, it wont ever synch with anything but an ipod or iphone. i've got a few older songs that i wasnt able to transfer over. now the search for a program to remove the drm, so i can use my songs!

Pm sent.... with info...
    07-25-08 03:52 PM
    With my media sync, it sees my curve and pin, but gives me a "Blackberry Media Sync failed to connect to your Blackberry device. Click connect to try again or cancel to disconnect". what's the deal? 4.5.0.52 on my curve and desktop manager 4.5, with device manager 4.3
    07-25-08 11:10 PM
    no problems here, OS 4.5 and desktop manager 4.5 sync worked great...
    07-26-08 12:28 AM
    How did you get it to work. I just bought $20 worth of music from iTunes and only two songs synced.

some songs were not synced...something about the license.
    07-27-08 03:07 AM
    I personally love it, and have no problems with any copyright protected songs... (it's called limewire )

It should work fine
    07-27-08 03:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD