To view images in my email in a html format, I have to download images for every single email. The option to automatically download images is enabled but why do I have to do it manually for every email. Is there an easier way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-08 08:08 PM
    Images that are embedded in the email will automatically show up if you have that enabled.

Images that are linked on the internet will always have to by manually selected. It's a security feature.
    12-11-08 08:15 PM
    You have to do it the first time from each address, if you receive another email from that address you won't need to Get Images again.
    12-11-08 08:17 PM
    What if there's no option to manually view html. I always have to hit the menu key to get images. When I go to email settings it doesn't say allow html.

12-12-08 10:38 AM
    What if there's no option to manually view html. I always have to hit the menu key to get images. When I go to email settings it doesn't say allow html.

You may have an older OS that doesn't support HTML - check which OS you are using in >options >about - - on the Curve you have to have a minimum of 4.5.x.xxx
    12-12-08 02:31 PM
    Yah I updated it a while ago but I have fixed the problem thanks

12-12-08 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD