My boss just got a new curve to replace his old 700w treo. I thought I had seen a guide titled something like "A guide to your Blackberry for Treo users" on the boards here or somewhere. Any body have any clue where this was or have an idea where something simular would be?

Thanks!
    12-02-08 09:21 AM
    Check out this link for the Blackberry 101: Lecture Series. It was very helpful for me coming from the Treo 680.
    12-02-08 10:19 AM
    I came to BlackBerry from a Treo 700W. Hard for the first several days, and even a week later I still went for the touch screen sometimes. But after a short time, the Treo seemed like a vague and distant memory. No more daily reboots! No more "wonder why I haven't gotten any messages for the past 4 hours."

That BlackBerry 101 link ^^ is pretty basic but offers a lot of good information. Tell the boss to hang in there - he (she?) Will come top love the Berry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-08 10:43 AM
    Same here I miss my treo on for the sms chat windows and all the free/hacked 3rd party apps but I'm in love with bbs now. I don't think I'll go back to treos for a while

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-08 01:59 PM
    Don't miss my treo 700w at all. Dragged that heavy thing around for 3 years waiting for something new on VZW. Should have switched to BB years ago.
    12-02-08 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD