So basically I'm getting really frustrated with my web browsing experience on my phone. For example if I accidentaly scroll past a login button and the cursor moves over and past it, I can't click it anymore and have to refresh the page. The same exact thing happens with text input boxes. It makes me want to throw my phone away. Does this happen to anyone else, and is there a fix? Also out of curiosity, what browser mode do you guys use? Ie, blackberry, netscape?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-08 02:02 AM
    I Have the Verizon 8330 os 4.5.0.77 with BlackBerry emulation and have never had that happen. Is it possible it only happens on flash native sites or any sites?

09-15-08 02:10 AM
    Well it happens on this site, yahoo mail, other assorted forums, so I assume its not just flash sites

I Have the Verizon 8330 os 4.5.0.77 with BlackBerry emulation and have never had that happen. Is it possible it only happens on flash native sites or any sites?

09-15-08 02:13 AM
    Hmm that's new to me , maybe somebody else will chime in..........

What OS are you running and are you using the "pointer" or the select mode cursor? If you OS is old enough I think you might only have the one option.

09-15-08 02:20 AM
    I am using the 4.5 that came out a few months ago. I have the video camera and the new browser. I am in "view mode", not "select mode".

09-15-08 02:27 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

I have not experienced the problem you describe, but perhaps that is because I frequently use the keyboard short cuts.

A couple handy ones are T & B. That will jump to the top or bottom of the page.

I do occasionally loose track of the focus, that will restore it quickly.
    09-15-08 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD