Not sure whether this is a Verizon problem or Curve or....

Hello all,
    Had my Curve about a week now (had been loyal Palm user) and loving it.
    But I've got a problem.

I initially set up my @vzw.blackberry.net email account and it was working fine.

Last night I went into the BIS server and followed the directions found on these forums for removing the "Sent from my Blackberry" signature.

As part of that process, I had to validate each of my email accounts (I have a few others set up as well). All the others validated fine.
    But with my @vzw.blackberry.net one, I am stuck in a loop of no matter what I put in the boxes it comes back with "An error occured during account validation. Please check your information and try again."

And the email account no longer works.

Any suggestions?
    05-20-08 06:20 PM
    I tried to log into BIS yesterday 10 - 15 times and never could log in, so you're not alone. You'll probably get the answer quick from all our friends here at CrackBerry forums; if not, then call your carrier directly and ask them to help you . You've come to the right place! Welcome to CrackBerry (and sweet choice of a phone--love that Curve!)
    05-20-08 06:28 PM
    Have you tried deleting and then setting the account back up?
    05-20-08 06:30 PM
    Deleting it a good suggestion, except that it's not an option on the screen. The trash can is there for my other 3 accounts but not for the blackberry.net one that's causing the trouble.
    05-20-08 06:32 PM
    Deleting it a good suggestion, except that it's not an option on the screen. The trash can is there for my other 3 accounts but not for the blackberry.net one that's causing the trouble.

Contact VZW..something in the RIM relay is not right for your profile, they will need to adjust it for you.
    05-20-08 06:37 PM
    Calling VZW... she had to delete it administratively and re-establish. Problem solved.

Thanks!
    05-20-08 06:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD