hey all i have a personal email account set up with my blackberry device and my emails just stopped working. they are being sent fine to my desktop but are not being received on my bberry.

any thoughts, suggestions.
    10-13-08 06:41 AM
    Have you tried sending the service books from you carriers BIS site?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-08 06:46 AM
    A similar thing happened to my friend last night.. ANy suggestions would be great
    Tried sending service books again, and tried restarting
    10-13-08 06:46 AM
    The exact same thing is happeneing to me. I have the pearl 8110. I am not recieving any emails or facebook stuff. I have tried the service books, which say they have been sent and I have tried resetting it but still nothing. Any ideas anyone?
    10-13-08 07:04 AM
    Not sure about other carriers but if you were on Verizon then I'd suggest going to blackberry.com/go/vzw and look for any error messages. You may just simply need to verify your pw again and then you will begin receiving your emails again.

Good luck!
    10-13-08 07:15 AM
    Its not passwords, deleted all email accounts and resetup them but still with no hope
    10-13-08 07:16 AM
    Maybe try a battery pull after sending service books. Maybe try deleting the account and setting it up again. Remember to pull the battery while your berry is on, wait 30 seconds before putting it back in.
    Send Service Books: Click your internet email icon (the envelope with a gear in front of it)> click service books> click send service books.
    Register Device: Click options> click advanced options> roll down and click host routing table> press your menu key> select register now> click back and close.

10-13-08 07:22 AM
    This might be a very obvious solution: Have any of you tried
    calling your carriers. Could be a network issue or some other
    thing that only they can rectify.
    10-13-08 07:23 AM
    or what AG says, lol. Always check the easiest/simplest thing first.

10-13-08 07:45 AM
    It happens to me occasionally, I delete and resend my service books, and just wait it out.. then they eventually come thru.
    10-13-08 08:29 AM
    This might be a very obvious solution: Have any of you tried
    calling your carriers. Could be a network issue or some other
    thing that only they can rectify.
    I gave the same advice to someone on another thread with the same problem. If resending your service books does not work, try calling your carrier...
    10-13-08 08:40 AM
    tried all of the above i can send fine i just cant receive anything. ive resent teh service books and even tried establishing a new account.. any other suggestions.
    10-13-08 12:21 PM
    If you have tried resending service books, battery pull and deleting and then readding the email account then I think you are left with calling your carrier for their assistance.
    10-13-08 12:25 PM
    mine stopped sending out the blue and all i did was just redo the email setup process and it was back and running again.
    10-13-08 12:28 PM
    resolved thanks to everyone for their input
    10-13-08 12:34 PM
    How did you "resolve it"????? Please advise
    09-11-10 10:12 AM
    Resend service books, then pull battery. If that doesn't work, contact your phone carrier or RIM.
    09-11-10 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD