I have multiple e-mail accounts set up and one is set as my default (which is fine), I was wondering if there is any way I can choose not to have a default and have the application ask me what address I would like to send my e-mail from. I know that I can just click the sender field to change to the e-mail address I want, but I'm afraid if I forget and accidently send a personal e-mail with my work e-mail, etc-- so I'd rather be prompted. Am I asking for too much here or is this an option I haven't discovered yet? Please let me know, thanks!
    08-21-08 04:52 PM
    No there isn't a way, unfortunately. Yes you can specify a default email, but nothing less than that. They should for circumstances like that though
    08-21-08 04:55 PM
    I have multiple e-mail accounts set up and one is set as my default (which is fine), I was wondering if there is any way I can choose not to have a default and have the application ask me what address I would like to send my e-mail from. I know that I can just click the sender field to change to the e-mail address I want, but I'm afraid if I forget and accidently send a personal e-mail with my work e-mail, etc-- so I'd rather be prompted. Am I asking for too much here or is this an option I haven't discovered yet? Please let me know, thanks!
    you can create address specific icons/folders for each address. allowing you to choose, prior to composing though, which address to send from... :||
    08-22-08 11:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD