I have a black curve with black silicone case and black leather same as above

My question is do u take off the silicone when u stick it in the holster?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Nope I use the Sprint PDA pouch which I found is bigger than the BB one. Mine fits in their perfectly.
    01-04-09 07:24 AM
    how do you guys put your phone into the case that came with the BB? do you put the front facing the extra slits..

Logically, you wouuld want to think that you put it in with the screen touching the side the extra slits, but if you look at all the offical RIM pictures, they have the front facing the flat side..

I have been using my phone that way for 4 months now without a single scratch, streak, or any wearing of the sides
    01-04-09 09:21 AM
    I use the case that came with the phone but now I have two vertical stripes and a curved stripe on the screen from the case. I tried warm water and alcohol wipes to get rid of them but that didn't work. Any suggestions, besides buying a new screen?

01-04-09 10:18 AM
    R u really going to buy a new screen for a few minor scratches?

01-04-09 10:30 AM
    how do you guys put your phone into the case that came with the BB? do you put the front facing the extra slits..

Logically, you wouuld want to think that you put it in with the screen touching the side the extra slits, but if you look at all the offical RIM pictures, they have the front facing the flat side..

I have been using my phone that way for 4 months now without a single scratch, streak, or any wearing of the sides
    The RIM pictures are "wrong." The slits in the pouch are there to inherently protect your trackball. I put mine in the way it's intended.

If the streaks bother you that much, I think you will need to replace the screen or you could do some customization on your phone and get a new housing, which comes with a screen.
    01-04-09 01:30 PM
    How are the RIM pics wrong??? Do u really think they would make a mistake like that? The trackball doesn't need any protecting. I've been using rims way and I have no scratches. Maybe you are wrong?

01-04-09 01:36 PM
    I use a holster for work, and rock it with nothing out of work. I used to use a silicone wrap but it was a pain getting it in and out of my pocket. Another thing I didn't like about the silicone is it gets fuzz and crap stuck to it.

01-04-09 01:43 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD