From the guy with all the inside info, Boy Genius

Thanks to one of our great inside sources for confirming this story, it appears our witty sniffers were 100% correct. You heard it first on BGR - the next BlackBerry device, set for a release in May, will be called the BlackBerry Curve. I personally think it's a rather rudimentary name with horrible branding abilities (insert countless jokes here), and how will this play out with the different model variations of this series remains uncertain. The BlackBerry Curve will be announced at RIM's Wireless Enterprise Symposium 2007, held May 8th through May 10th in Orlando, FL. I'm sure everyone is already beyond the point of confusion with the BlackBerry 8300 and the BlackBerry 8320 and the BlackBerry 8330 and the BlackBerry 83xx, but one tidbit of knowledge that might help ease your mind and any confusion that has started to manifest from Waterloo is the release of this device will be on AT&T and T-Mobile in the May launch month, with Rogers on board north of the border.

P.S. RIM has removed the redirect on the BlackBerry8300.com website. It no longer points to www.BlackBerryCurve.com, atleast for now.
    I sure do like this news!!!
    05-02-07 11:34 AM
    My wife is going to kill me!
    05-02-07 01:06 PM
    My wife is going to kill me!
    So is mine cos i told her to go with the 8800 !!

But i just told her it was yours and Kaspers advice!
    05-02-07 04:02 PM
    05-03-07 12:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD