I tried searching this, but I can't really find anything...

So, I recently got married and got a new email address with my new name. I added this to my BB no problem,and have changed it to the default email address for my phone. However, now events in my calendars are not all associated with the same email address. I want to know if I can change all events to have the same email address without re-adding them (because that is big pain). Also, I beleive that when connect to Blackberry desktop, it will only sync the events associated with the default email address, correct? I would like all events to be asociated with the new email address, vs some associated with each so all m events are sync'ed.

I am also having an issue where when I sync my blackberry to Outlook, past events are being deleted.
    02-19-09 10:54 AM
    Not possible. Sorry.

Best solution i can see which will be a pain. is remove the service book (ICal) for the email addresses you do not wnt to use. Then only keep the one you want to use with your calendar. Then re add in your events...... Now with resending service books they will return. So just a heads up.

Also if you want clear out the calendar then re add you events and just make sure you see what address your using for the calendar entry.....

Hope this helps..... it's what i did.
    02-19-09 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD