I had to call Verizon and they resent my service books to my phone and everything worked after that. They gave me the website where you can also send them yourself:

www . blackberry . com/go/vzw

When you login, there is an option on the left for 'service books'. When you click on that, then you can choose to resend the service books to your phone. Worked like a champ for me.

Thanks!
    perfect !! i was going through same problem, i just went to the web address u wrote down and resent the service book.. tada !!! u worked rite away...
    12-22-08 07:55 PM
    I have 4.5 and this happened to me. I changed my browser default to internet explorer and that solved it for me. I was originally set up that way but it was mysteriously changed back to Blackberry Browser.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-08 08:00 PM
    My blackberry 8830 don't have any browser configuration.When I try using internet and phone,It just says "Your device does not currently have any
    browser configuration Service Book Entries. Please contact your service provider to enable the browser on your device.Who can be my service provider
    or please help me to enable through my laptop.If it can be done.
    Last edited by darian the third; 12-06-09 at 08:30 PM.
    12-06-09 08:27 PM
    Please help me to enable my browser configuration on my blackberry 8830.
    12-06-09 08:29 PM
    Hey guys,

I'm having the same issue--can anyone help who's familiar with Bell Mobility (Canadian carrier)? I've been searching for hours and I've not yet found a solution that works =( I have a Verizon phone that I'm trying to use with the Bell network.

I don't have the browser service book on my phone anywhere, and I tried to update/install it with the BB desktop manager. It said the browser should have been installed along with the OS, as the checkmark was checked, but it's not showing up in the service books menu.

EDIT: Also I'm on the Storm 1 with the latest OS, updated it and everything, even went to the Verizon site to try and re-send the service books and that didn't work. Bell is telling me everything is fine on their end, it should be working, just switched to a data plan and all that jazz. Argh!
    Last edited by calculationthemexo; 01-23-10 at 09:31 PM.
    01-23-10 09:27 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD