I was on my browser this morning just fine, but for the past hour when I've tried to use it, it just sits on "waiting....". A little bit ago I got a time out error and now it just sits there on "waiting". I can't seem to get on anything.

Anyone else have this problem? I haven't had my phone a week yet, so I haven't downloaded any other browsers yet (but coincidentally, was going to look into the Opera Mini Browser when my browser decided not to go anywhere)
    07-14-08 10:21 AM
    Sprinkles have you tried to pull yhe battery yet?
    07-14-08 10:23 AM
    sounds like memory - I am going to guess that you may not have exited properly out of previous BB apps.........do a battery pull and it should allow it to run much quicker (assuming that you indeed have good signal strength)
    07-14-08 10:25 AM
    I would try a pull also. Does is time out every time you try?
    07-14-08 10:25 AM
    Majority has it battery pull.
    07-14-08 10:26 AM
    Just pulled the battery and it works fine. D'oh. I don't know why I didn't think of that. Thanks everyone : )
    07-14-08 10:30 AM
    Yes battery pull, or low signal strength. Also try clearing the cache to free up some more space. I clear my cache often.
    Hope the withdrawls don't get too bad for you. =8')

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-08 10:31 AM
    Just pulled the battery and it works fine. D'oh. I don't know why I didn't think of that. Thanks everyone : )

Anytime........make sure you close out apps as you leave........use the menu button not the RED button........

Good Luck!!!!
    Next thing you might wanna check is are you running the most current OS for your BB? i know my 8830 before my Curve was doing that frequently I found out that the most recent OS update fixed this issue.
    No problem been there done that
    Yes battery pull, or low signal strength. Also try clearing the cache to free up some more space. I clear my cache often.
    Hope the withdrawls don't get too bad for you. =8')

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    This is also a great suggestion. It's something that should be done once a week.IMHO.
    07-14-08 10:32 AM
    How do I do that on my BB?
    07-14-08 11:02 AM
    I figured out the cleaning out the cache, etc-- but throughout the rest of today, I have to take my battery out almost every time I want to use the Browser?? This is annoying. I really shouldn't have to take my battery out each time just to use the browser on a brand new phone. I exit everything properly, and never use the end key, etc. I don't understand the sudden slowness of the browser. I did download Opera Mini, but I really didn't like it. :/ Any other suggestions? Thanks for all the help!
    07-14-08 03:28 PM
    I had the problem and it was suggested to change the home page. I tried google.com for home and have not had the problem since. I was told that the BB home page loads a lot of stuff you don't need. I don't know if that's true but I don't have any more problem.
    07-14-08 04:22 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion! I will try that!
    07-14-08 05:01 PM
    re send service books...problem fixed. Its a verizon thing today, been running very slow for me, and my 3 other friends who have curves
    07-14-08 05:12 PM
    i had this issue and ran a diagnostic on the network
    which at the same time reregisters the phone
    that seemed to help me
    i don't have memory issues. 28 - 29MB free
    07-14-08 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD