I have a VZW Blackberry 8330 that keeps rebooting at random... When I say 'at random', I mean, sometimes it'll be up and working for DAYS at a time... Other times, it'll start reboot loops. During these loops I'll try various things such as reinstalling the OS (With the original OS, the newest, and the Hybrid...) I've even gone as far as to wipe the device and start using it again from an empty contact list...

Anybody else have issues like this? This has been driving me BONKERS! I used to think it was from my media card... But I soon found out that it rebooted with it in or out.
    08-13-09 12:54 AM
    OH YES! The BB will also hit an "Error 200" "Reset" at random as well. So during those times I have to reboot the unit or it'll stay at that error msg.
    08-13-09 12:56 AM
    If you've already done everything up to resetting the software on it, you could probably get a replacement. Sounds like a straight up bad phone. If's it under warranty and you didn't do anything like drop it in water or anything , you could get it replaced.
    08-13-09 11:12 PM
    Sounds like you've done an excellent job of troubleshooting your BB. Other than a bad battery, there isn't much else that you haven't ruled out, except bad hardware as mentioned above.

I agree, if under 12 mos old, get a replacement under warranty.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 11:42 PM
    Funny thing...

They're currently OUT of my model... WTH? Go VZW!
    08-15-09 04:30 PM
    Make them give you a newer bb ... what is available the bold??
    08-15-09 06:21 PM
    Funny thing...

They're currently OUT of my model... WTH? Go VZW!
    Was this a corporate store, or the main customer service 888 number?
    08-15-09 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD