I had gotten this Blackberry from an old coworker and he has just transfered liability to me and i had this phone for a week I turned it off charged it over night and unplugged it in the morning when i tryed to turn it on it would not turn on i thought this was strange since i just sent a text before i put it on the charger and turned it off i have tryed taking the battery out on and off the charger hundreds of times so i am not sure what it wrong with it i am a little pissed cause i'm on a contract and now i am paying for it and i am not using any of the things i am paying for any help would be apprechiated BTW the water damage thing on the battery is pink i think it's supposed to be white i never looked at it before this happened.
    05-27-10 06:05 AM
    Have you tried a different charger? Your symptoms kinda make it sound like the battery is completely depleted.
    05-27-10 06:22 AM
    yes i have tried plugging it into my computer and both the chargers that came with it i think it is the battery but it won't turn on even when it's plugged in it does the loading thing then it does the charging symbol
    05-27-10 06:41 AM
    Looks like your coworker jacked you knock him or her out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-10 04:29 AM
    Post back with any updates to your problem. You might need a new battery, or your device might be bad.

Also, it would make it a lot easier to read your posts if you used some punctuation. One period in two posts... come on.
    05-28-10 02:58 PM
    Sound like your co-worker has some 'splaining to do. Then beat his a#@ for trying to pull a fast one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-10 04:33 PM
    Yeah you guys are right i probably shouldn't have done it in the first place stupidity on my part. xliderider's i did not come here to show my punctuation i came here to figure out my problem so if thats not kool then i'm sorry but i don't really care
    06-02-10 05:41 AM
    Yeah you guys are right i probably shouldn't have done it in the first place stupidity on my part. xliderider's i did not come here to show my punctuation i came here to figure out my problem so if thats not kool then i'm sorry but i don't really care
    Don't expect to get help in the future.
    06-02-10 05:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD