Hey guys. I'm just curious how to view youtube videos and avi videos. Thanks in advance guys. Oh yah if anyone on rogers has an 8320 can u tell me if your calls and txts are goingg threw wifi.
    Cheers
    07-11-08 08:32 PM
    try blueapple.mobi
    07-11-08 08:33 PM
    So blueapple.mobi.com brings me to mobi.com then some free promotion bs. Anyone know how to get youtube videos. More important redtube videos? LoL but really need somehelp here
    07-12-08 05:29 AM
    In order to be able to watch Youtube videos, you need to have a higher version OS on your phone. I recommend OS 4.5 or higher. But the only "Official" release is from Vodafone, and it is very buggy. There are other options, but I suggest you get to know your phone better before trying. When you do attempt to try to upgrade your OS read THIS
    Be careful and GL.
    07-12-08 06:18 AM
    I am running 4.5.0.37 and it wasn't vodafone, but he is right you need to upgrade the device to watch youtube.
    07-12-08 06:23 AM
    Its blueapple.mobi and not blueapple.mobi.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-08 06:38 AM
    I am running 4.5.0.37 and it wasn't vodafone, but he is right you need to upgrade the device to watch youtube.
    Yes, there is the Telefonica release. However he is new, and I did not want to confuse him. A new person trying to upgrade is confused enough without me adding to it.
    07-12-08 06:42 AM
    thanks guys i will look in to upgrading the os sometime this week. will upgrading also fix my phone from rebooting during phone calls?
    07-12-08 05:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD