Ok so heres the deal. Every now and then, i cant put a finger on a certain time this happens, but my screen will go white with small blue lines through the phone as if its trying to display the background but cant. I have found that if i wait till the power save mode goes on (screen goes black) and then hit the back or a letter the problem is solved. Its not a huge issue as long as i get the screen back, but it bothers me and makes me wonder if this is going to lead to further problems. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Or have an answer to my question as to how to fix this or where to go to get it fixed.

Interested to see if this is happening to anyone else - thanks for any/all replies!!
    08-20-08 09:07 PM
    Try a battery reset - do this with the device pwered on. Leave it out for 10-15 seconds. see if this helps. If not it might be an intermittant device issue.
    08-20-08 09:20 PM
    alright ill give that a shot, i do that every now and then to reset the phone anyways to make it faster...haven't tried it out for longer than a couple of seconds tho..if anyone else has any ideas please let me know, ill post tomorrow if the problem has gone away, but it has been a reoccurring thing for the past couple of weeks. thanks
    08-20-08 09:23 PM
    I say if its within warranty you should get it replaced, the problem might get worse as time goes by.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-08 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD